Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Remembering Rosie

         

      Rosie was my little sister. She came to live in the house about six months after I did. Today would be her tenth birthday if she had lived. I would steal she would willingly share her food with me. I miss my little sister Rosie, because Olivia won't let me steal share her food.  Rosie was sickly and she didn't like to play, much. Olivia is still a puppy and likes to play a lot. Sometimes I wish she didn't want to play so much.  I am after all an old girl and don't have the energy that I used to have.


 
 
 
   
          Since I am a Japanese Chin and I look a little like Rosie. Sometimes I get called Rosie and not Olivia. It used to irritate me. Until I realize how much my people loved her. I never got to meet Rosie. I came to live with my people after she died. If she had lived my people would have never rescued me. So in a way I am grateful to her. Sometimes I hear my people say. "I miss Rosie" She must have been a really special girl.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment