Monday, February 2, 2015

Our Favorite Places; The Second Edition

       My favorite place is the register on a cold day. When the heat is pouring out.



       I also like the people chair. It smells like my humans and is a comfortable place to take a nap.


        My favorite place is on this blanket. Well any blanket really. My mom made this one and my humans use it. So it is saturated with their smell.



       I also like to watch Downton Abby with my humans. Isis is my favorite character. She makes the show. I think she should get an Oscar for her beautiful performance! What mom? She can't get an Oscar? Why? Because Downton Abby is a TV show and not a movie? Well we have to fix this. Where do I lodge a formal complaint? Pulls out pen and paper.




     Our favorite place isn't waiting for dinner. Seriously mom what is taking so long? Really now? How long does it take to scoop kibble out of a box? Come on we are hungry and waiting, taps paw. Then our food bowls become our favorite place.


        Our truly favorite place is with our pack, our humans. They love us and we love them.


 Spay and Neuter your pets!
Consider adopting over shopping!




2 comments: